- Under the terms of this offer Ward Homes pay for a mortgage indemnity insurance policy which will insure the purchaser’s lender against loss incurred as a result of default by the purchaser on his/her mortgage.
- The purchaser will not benefit in any way from the policy in the case of default on his/her mortgage.
- The mortgage indemnity insurance policy will be subject to the insurer’s terms and conditions.
- Ward Homes pay the insurance premium directly to the insurer.
- Ward Homes select the insurer and the purchaser has no influence whatsoever over whom this will be.
- Offer is available on new properties up to £350,000, and is subject to lender’s mortgage eligibility criteria.
- The total value of this offer will not exceed 5% of the purchase price of the property.
- Offer applies to residential mortgages on houses only in England and Wales.
- This offer is not available on buy to let properties.
- Purchasers must be at least 18 years old.
- This offer can only be used in conjunction with other Ward Homes’ offers at the discretion of Ward Homes.
- This offer may be withdraw or modified by Ward Homes at any time prior to exchange of contracts.
- Reservation must take place after 20 March 2013 and before 30 September 2013 and legal completion must take place on or before the date agreed at the time of reservation.
Any promoted Ward Homes offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of Ward Homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
Ward Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected Ward Homes developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out below (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
Ward Homes will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee. Ward Homes will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property identified as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Ward Homes is the trading name of BDW Trading Limited (registration number 03018173) which is a subsidiary of Barratt Developments Plc (Registered number 00604574) both with registered offices at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicester, LE67 1UF.
You are strongly advised to obtain financial advice from a New Homes Mortgage Adviser in respect of any mortgage product required. Ward Homes maintain a list of New Homes Mortgage Advisers who we recommend as having extensive knowledge of our offers and products and the associated mortgage requirements, though you may seek such advice from your own New Homes Mortgage Adviser if preferred.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE