Emergencies are classified as:
- Complete failure of the heating systems and/or hot water system
- Water leak that cannot be contained
- Complete failure of the electirics. (Firstly, check the failure has not been caused by the trip switch being activated by a fault on a domestic appliance)
- Flooding caused by blocked drains that threatens to enter the home
- Security – a fault to a window or external door causing a loss of security
With a gas leak, it is most important to turn off the supply at the mains. If you suspect a gas leak, call the gas company on its emergency number which is in the telephone book under Gas. There is no call out charge.
What do I do now?
During office hours
In the event of an emergency, please ring the Customer Service Department during normal office hours.
Out of office hours
Call the emergency line on: 0345 117 0668
Please note this service is only available during the first two years of ownership. Phone lines open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Non-emergency calls cannot be dealt with outside office hours.