Emergencies are classified as:
- Complete failure of the heating systems and/or hot water system
- Water leak that cannot be contained
- Complete failure of the electirics. (Firstly, check the failure has not been caused by the trip switch being activated by a fault on a domestic appliance)
- Flooding caused by blocked drains that threatens to enter the home
- Security – a fault to a window or external door causing a loss of security
With a gas leak, it is most important to turn off the supply at the mains. If you suspect a gas leak, call the gas company on its emergency number which is in the telephone book under Gas. There is no call out charge.
What do I do now?
During office hours
In the event of an emergency, please ring the Customer Service Department during normal office hours.
Find the number for your local office
Out of office hours
Out of office hours call the emergency line on:
0845 11 70 668
Please note this service is only available during the first two years of ownership. Phone lines open 24 hours a day, 365 days a week.
Non-emergency calls cannot be dealt with outside office hours