1. For the purposes of this offer, Armed Forces personnel shall qualify for this offer where they have completed their basic (phase 1) training and they are one of the following:
1.1 Regular service personnel (including Military Provost Guard Service, in the Navy, Army and Air Force)
1.2 Clinical staff (with the exception of doctors and dentists)
1.3 MOD Police Officers
1.4 Uniformed staff in the Defence Fire Service
1.5 EX-Regular service personnel who have served in the Armed Forces for a minimum of six years, can produce a Discharge Certificate (or similar documentation) as proof, where they apply within 12 months of the date of the discharge from service.
1.6 The surviving partners of Regular service personnel who have died in service, where they apply within 12 months of the date of being bereaved. For details of how surviving partners are defined, please see the link below.
2. Armed Forces personnel who purchase a new home from Ward Homes in England under the FirstBuy Scheme qualify for £500 worth of Armed Forces Choices Vouchers for every £25,000 they spend. For example, a customer purchasing a property for £185,000 will receive £3,500 worth of Choices Vouchers to spend on their new Ward home.
3. Details of Choices options available and pricing can be obtained by visiting the development you are interested in. Choices available may vary from plot to plot and development to development.
4. Armed Forces Personnel must complete their details on the Choices Voucher Application Form (“Application Form”) which can be printed from our Offers page of this website; http://www.Wardhomes.co.uk/Global/FirstBuyChoicesVoucher/Barratt.pdf
5. The Application Form must be presented to the sales adviser at the time of reserving a property.
6. Reservation must take place by 30 June 2012.
7. Only one Application Form may be presented per property purchase. Choices Vouchers cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash or sold.
8. Our Choices Voucher offer cannot be used in conjunction with any Ward offer or scheme other than the FirstBuy Scheme.
9. Ward Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter the terms of the Choices Voucher offer at any time prior to payment of a reservation fee.
10. Terms and conditions apply to the FirstBuy scheme. Please visit our Offers page on our website for full details.
Ward Homes General Terms & Conditions
Any promoted Ward offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of Ward homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
Ward reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected Ward developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
All Ward offers are subject to the use of a Ward nominated Independent Mortgage Advisor. Ward will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee. Ward will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Ward Homes is trading names of BDW Trading Limited (Registered Number 03018173) which is a subsidiary of Barratt Developments Plc (Registered Number: 00604574) both with registered offices at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicester, LE67 1UF.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE