1. Offer applies to selected plots only, subject to status and availability.
2. Offer is to pay a sum equivalent to the purchaser’s stamp duty up to a maximum of 4% of the purchase price of your new Ward home.
3. Payment will be made to the purchaser’s solicitor on the date of legal completion.
4. Purchaser’s intention to take advantage of this offer must be disclosed at the time of reserving a property and recorded on the Reservation Form.
5. RSL and buy to let properties are excluded from this offer.
6. Offer does not apply to any shared equity properties, which includes but is not limited to HomeBuy Direct FTBI, Headstart, Dreamstart and Kickstart.
7. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Ward offer.
8. Offer expires on 31 December 2015.
Ward Homes General Terms & Conditions
Any promoted Ward offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of Ward homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
Ward reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected Ward developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
Ward will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee. Ward will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Ward Homes is trading names of BDW Trading Limited (Registered Number 03018173) which is a subsidiary of Barratt Developments Plc (Registered Number: 00604574) both with registered offices at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicester, LE67 1UF.
You are strongly advised to obtain financial advice from a New Homes Mortgage Adviser in respect of any mortgage product required. Ward Homes maintain a list of New Homes Mortgage Advisers who we recommend as having extensive knowledge of our offers and products and the associated mortgage requirements, though you may seek such advice from your own New Homes Mortgage Adviser if preferred.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE